Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things to Squeal about!

Yes...there are many things in life that make me squeal with excitement! Like the day Market Street opened in Frisco or when I found out there was going to be a Chick-Fil-A close to us!

But this week...there have been many things that God has given us that have created an overwhelming joy inside...I HAD to share! Have you stopped to see God's goodness all around you? Don't miss it!

Reasons to squeal this week...
Metro is back! Yes, Metro is back at Prestonwood...the first night was this past Sunday. Hundreds of young adults, singles, and college students came to get a fresh word from God and several raised their hands to say they need Jesus! What a blessing! Carter and I are huge Metro supporters...I gave my life to Christ 6 years ago at Metro. God is good!

The beautiful weather! How can you not get excited about that!

The Tollway access road has opened all the way to Prosper Trail and it's now legal to drive down it (for those of you driving down it when the sign said "road closed"! It's A-mazing!

And what you will see as you drive up the Tollway access road will make you squeal uncontrolably...the new church building! Have you seen it lately? It's beautiful...I hope you see it and instantly thank God for all the people's lives that have been changed through His church and the lives He's going to change. Ooh...I get chill bumps!

Hope you are inspired to find something to squeal about today! It's the little things!

1 comment:

The Fitzgerald's said...

This is to funny because the other day Clark said, "do you realize you squeal? You're a squealler when you get excited." I was like not-uh" and the next day I did it and caught myself.....FUN TIMES!