Lily is almost 3 weeks old and boy has she changed our lives...forever!!
We have never experienced love like this before...it's indescribable!
Here's a few pics of our precious angel...

Napping with Mommy

Hanging out with her friend Sevyn!
7 tried to knock her out a few times, but I'm sure it was out of love!

Napping, again!

Hanging out with her sweet Daddy

Dreaming in the car...
Here's a few pics of our precious angel...

Napping with Mommy

Hanging out with her friend Sevyn!
7 tried to knock her out a few times, but I'm sure it was out of love!

Napping, again!

Hanging out with her sweet Daddy

Dreaming in the car...

2 comments:
Precious! We are counting down the days til we get to hold her.
awe!!! we are so happy for you guys! There is no love quit like the Love of a child! Totally puts our relationship with the Lord in a new perspective! When MGF was born I thought "So God, this is what it feels like. This how you love me, only on a grander scale"!
Post a Comment