Please forgive my meltdown yesterday! I am over my pitty party and feeling much better today, thank you so much for the prayers! I am understanding more and more each day what my sweet NICU mommies mean by how they understand this "roller coaster" we're on. I am so very thankful for the NICU nurses and doctors that are taking such great care of our sweet Kyndall...even if that means they have to tell her mommy she can't see her baby girl for a while to make sure she stays healthy and strong.
I am thankful I was able to hold her and see her tonight! She looks great!
Her body temperature has gone down a tiny bit, so they put her back in an Isolette for now.
She is eating like a champ, but hasn't had much of a weight gain the past 2 days because now that she is bottle feeding and nursing she is burning more calories than she would be by just getting her milk through the feeding tube.
![]() | |
| Here's a picture I snapped of her after she ate and got bundled back up in her Isolette...sweet dreams precious Kyndall! We love you! |
The thing that is on top of her head is flannel material cut into the shape of a doll. One of the NICU nurses gave it to me right after having Kyndall. She told me to sleep with it and then leave it with Kyndall so she can always smell her mommy near her!


1 comment:
So glad you are feeling better! I had quite a few pitty parties and they are the worst parties to be a guest at! God is good and gives us the peace/understanding we need most.
Post a Comment